Start the Application Process Here
Loving Solutions is a long-term, faith-based residential home for women impacted by methamphetamine addiction. We offer a safe, supportive, Christ-centered recovery environment, where our residents are treated with dignity and respect, and can experience healing of body, mind and spirit.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Methamphetamine must be your primary drug of choice
- Must have completed a 30-day treatment program and/or detoxed from all drugs and alcohol for at least 30 days. Drug screening at intake for verification.
- Must be willing to work within the program parameters and open-minded toward recovery tools based on Christ-centered spiritual health.
- Must be physically capable to complete all activities of daily living independently, including but not limited to feeding, clothing, bathing, cleaning, and completing household tasks.
- Must be willing and able to work outside of the residence.
- Must be willing and attend Celebrate Recovery and attend Westview Christian Church.
- Must be able to pay resident fee in amount of $100 weekly.
- Must understand that failure to abide by the house rules will result in dismissal from the Loving Solutions home at any time.
The Process of Approval to the Loving Solutions Home
- Submit the application online.
- You will be contacted by a Loving Solutions staff member or volunteer. This short informational meeting is for you to learn more about the Loving Solutions home to determine if it is the right fit for your recovery.
- After the meeting with Loving Solutions staff, you will be asked to fill out a more in-depth application that asks about your history and goals.
- Interview with Loving Solutions staff/volunteer.
- Sign acknowledgement of rules and regulations.
- Pass a drug test.
Get the Help You Need
If you're struggling with an addiction to meth and you'd like to change with the help of Jesus, apply today and take advantage of the new life waiting for you and the new friends you'll meet.
If you'd like to learn more about the various ways Loving Solutions practically helps our residents, click the buttons below.
If you have further questions and would like to speak with someone, please give us a call and one of our friendly staff will help.